All Halloween activities run from 11am – 4pm
Dress up as a spooky character for your chance to win a fantastically spooky prize! Whether you’re a wondrous wizard, a ghastly ghost or a petrifying pumpkin, come along to the fancy dress competition in the marquee at Ropley, at 12pm and 2pm. There are three age categories:
Under 4’s – ‘Brand New Wizards’
Age 4 – 8 year olds – ‘Emerging Wand Talent’
Over 8 year olds – ‘Potion Masters’
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained…
– Take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train
– Walk in Harry Potter’s footsteps on the real Kings Cross footbridge from the films, borrow our Hogwarts costumes to dress up in character to take a selfie
– Explore a Hogwarts Express-style carriage
– Watch owls and falcons
– Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
– Marvel at haunting magic performances
– Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
– Learn how witches broomsticks are made
– Get your face painted into something scary
Click here to see a blog from ‘Lukeosaurus AND ME’ who visited in 2018.
FREE parking at Ropley in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL.
Disabled parking available at Alresford Station. Disabled drop-off at Ropley Station and parking in the field.